Re: [OM] Images - Bob's Benevolent Cloud Deity

Subject: Re: [OM] Images - Bob's Benevolent Cloud Deity
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 17:05:39 -0400
Haven't gotten around to it yet. For some odd reason, notwithstanding this
being the crappiest business year since my first, I'm suddenly beset with
orders, most of which are a pain in the ass to fill, but all of which stretch
the income curve in the right direction. I'll be paying more attention to the
web site in the coming months, 'cause I've got a whole mess of work to do
before "next season."

Sigh.

FWIW, mine's not quite a wide a Moose's, and quite a bit cooler.

--Bob Whitmire
"Art's just fart without the eff."
www.bobwhitmire.com