Re: [OM] Images - One day in SW Maine

Subject: Re: [OM] Images - One day in SW Maine
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:43:12 -0700
  On 10/12/2010 9:05 PM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> There are real nice images in there and enjoyed looking at all of them.

Thanks, Mike.
> Some of the Schrooms look like giants-- as if they were transported out of
> the Carboniferous Period in
> Gondwanaland--a nice WA effect. I see you continue to make good use out of
> the articulated G11 screen.

Yeah, I love the close-ups of little things in the woods. The screen makes a
huge difference. The flash, with lots of
minus EV comp. is also a big help in the dark woods.

One 'shroom really was big. I included my shoe in the corner of the shot to
provide scale. Not quite dinner plate size
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/NorthEast_2010/Southern_Maine/One_Day/5_The_Gorge&image=_MG_2434cria50.jpg>

> If you can spare a few wishful thinking energies for our cat Portia, would be
> appreciated.

We will both do that. Good luck to her and you guys.

Moose