Re: [OM] Pessimist Club [was Optimist Club]

Subject: Re: [OM] Pessimist Club [was Optimist Club]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 16:19:39 -0400
I just finished reading Werner Heisenberg's Encounters With Einstein, and while
it certainly pointed out to me how unsharp my mind is in many areas, Dr.
Heisenberg was not at all reticent about the influence of money, tradition,
fads, "alpha scientists" etc. in shaping the direction of scientific research.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com