Re: [OM] A bit of fall scanner art

Subject: Re: [OM] A bit of fall scanner art
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 22:41:35 -0400
Fall seems a bit strange this year.  Their are many trees that are
already leafless while others show no signs of color at all.  And
despite the saturated color that shows on the link below the hills from
a distance look rather drab even in late afternoon sun.  I took some
shots with the 5D today but I haven't even looked at them yet.  I hope
they're other than drab.

Chuck Norcutt