[OM] Rape the oceans [was Re: Optimist Club]

Subject: [OM] Rape the oceans [was Re: Optimist Club]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 09:49:52 -0700
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Mr. Watson is one of my heros, though.

Better watch out, the thought police are listening... :-)

Another frightening trend: phytoplankton is down 40% over the past 60 years or
so. You can't kick the legs out from under the ocean's trophic system and
expect things to go on as normal.

Like my hero, Richard Feynman (who came up totally at random) I simply calls
'em as I sees 'em.