Re: [OM] romance of film

Subject: Re: [OM] romance of film
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 19:19:49 -0300
Try scanning 6cm x 7cm colour negatives. The rich visual ambience is even
greater than with 35mm. Mind you, the TIFF files so generated are about
500mb large !

So far no one has commented as to whether what I am sensing about the rich
visual ambience of scanned film over digital is rational or otherwise.

jh