Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/10/2010: Sam

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/10/2010: Sam
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 16:18:33 +1000
No, don't remember selling to her.
Perhaps she was undercover on the Intellectual Robbery Squad.
"Excuse me sir, does this intellectual belong to you? And what about this
dubious concept under the tarpaulin then? I think you better accompany me to
the station - do you wish to call a virtual lawyer  once we've read you your
licensing rights?"
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx