Re: [OM] [OT] iPad recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] iPad recommendations
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 14:30:21 +0200
Aaargh - more choices!

Thanks - I value your advice as an ipad user.

Although I'd like to update my (very) old Toshiba Satellite, a laptop is not
a great thing for couch-surfing.  And I suspect that's what I'm wanting to
do with an iPad.  And the form factor of even a netbook (or 11" Thinkpad) is
just not made for that.  Watching my wife with her Kindle on the other hand,
seems to work just right.
But the web browsing on the Kindle is too crappy so I've held off from going
that route myself.

Guess I've got some hours to decide...
(S95?!)

jez