Re: [OM] *b*y getting worse

Subject: Re: [OM] *b*y getting worse
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 12:43:50 -0600
What's really bizarre and crazy about this situation, is this buyer of
AS's lens is actually my neighbor, 5 doors down. Owns a huge heavy
equipment business. Extremely reliable and most definitely good for the
funds. And it is his very first *b*y purchase, even though having his
account since 2005. So, the info was all accurate. Pity the deal went south.

Candace