Re: [OM] Lensbaby fot MfT

Subject: Re: [OM] Lensbaby fot MfT
From: Johan Malmström <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:48:47 +0200
Cc: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I've been away for the weekend, so pardon me for bringing this up
again, but I only want to mention that window in Swedish is "fönster",
with roots to the German word "Fenster" so the meaning of the word is
quite obvious. (And window might have roots to old Scandinavian, in
translation to common English, wind eye...)

Chuck, there is a lot actions that lack both words and meaning, but
here we have a verb and it's quite useful don't you think?

/ JOhan