Re: [OM] Picture Diary (sometimes OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Picture Diary (sometimes OT)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 19:27:43 +0100
There are many ways of putting that, Bob, but that is probably the best :-)

I had a really nice letter of thanks from the lovely blonde (I flew with her
almost exclusively and sent her solo), last week (I flew with her almost
exclusively and sent her solo).

It was quite the best I've received <huge sigh> . . .

Chris