Re: [OM] Shoes, was E-5: Digging in the menus etc

Subject: Re: [OM] Shoes, was E-5: Digging in the menus etc
From: "|-o-|" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 02:40:22 +1000 (EST)
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 09:27:06 -0700 (PDT) AS wrote:

I only wear my Old New Balance's when I walk at night, my newer
pair I keep for going out when I have to drive my wife to something,
and I keep my old sandshoes for cold weather around the house,
or walking the dog in summer in the evenings.

My 2 year old New Balance's have had the rear plastic heel bits
reglued to the leather with Contact cement though the holes in the
front toe areas are to hard to fix. Might take photos of those as
well if I get time tomorrow.

If its during the day and its warm I dont wear shoes unless I'm
going into a shopping center, were the floors are gross.

> New Balance makes good shoes. Many of their shoes are Made in the USA. My
> next
preference is Puma.

Puma's are to narrow, I keep em for mowing the lawn in though as thats
about as long as I can wear them for.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Never search for raisins in a rabbit cage.