Re: [OM] Last Kodachrome...

Subject: Re: [OM] Last Kodachrome...
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 08:29:00 -0500
I don't remember the namd either, but remember that our local paper
reprinted from the Parsons Sun (in journalistic terms somewhere between a
newspaper and a shopper) about his visit. How exactly Kodak could say what
was the very last roll produced, as they are cut from wide master rolls, I
don't know, but the guy is a National Geographic photographer, and was
followed to Dwaynes in Parsons by a crew from the Nat. Geo. Channel. I don't
envy them that trip. We are led to believe that the shooting and processing
will be a subject for an episode for that channel.

In the article, the date of Dec. 10 was mentioned as the last. Don't think
that's true, but a reporter for the Parsons Sun probably is more used to
reporting swap meets.

Bill Pearce