[OM] [OT] Interesting analogy (miniscule amount of Oly content)

Subject: [OM] [OT] Interesting analogy (miniscule amount of Oly content)
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 05:56:04 -0700 (PDT)
When I read on the Internet, I always make sure that I skim through the
comments below, as they often are more interesting than the news.

Upon reading about the upcomming Sony A77, I stumbled onto this jewel in the
comments below the article:

Ryan Riopel 1 day ago

I've never understood why anybody would buy a Sony DSLR

maxx69 1 day ago in reply to Ryan Riopel

Your right RYAN ROPEL - SONY is like some kind of JOKE for ppl who dont know
about REAL CAMERAS! I liek to think of the CAMERA BUSINSS as being like the
BIBLE TALE of JESUS and his TWELVE APOSSLES. CANNON is like JESUS and NIKON is
ST PETER. Pentax is ST BARTHOMELEW. OLYMPUS is liek a DOUBTING THOMAS. But SONY
is JUDAS ISCARROT!!! Of course LECIA is GOD LOL!

L8rs, Max (12, NYC)

Best

Boris