Re: [OM] No on caught my stupid error, was: GH2 specs! wow!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] No on caught my stupid error, was: GH2 specs! wow!!!
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 05:27:47 -0700 (PDT)
>I had a moment of clarity - the point when I thought, "This is a 14yo
>car and if anything breaks now, absolutely anything, including me, I'm
>dead."

One of the first people that I ever met in the US was a guy who got hit on a
chest by a crow while driving at 110mph/177kph on a motorcycle.

Only thing he got away with were a few bruises and a broken wrist.  I believe
it, coz his witnesses were people that wouldnt lie under any
circumstances...even if their or the lifes of others depended on it...kinda
like Christine O'Donnell, but not as nutty.

Best

Boris