[OM] Oly confirms it

Subject: [OM] Oly confirms it
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:20:30 -0400
Difficult  to believe it was 2006 when that lens was announced,  Sigma
also has the 150 macro for FT as well--quite substantial
working distance if desired.

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0602/06022611sigma43rds.asp

They just announced an image stabilized version of the 150 macro but
not clear what mounts.

http://tinyurl.com/28skkb5

One might expect 3rd party support to diminish or   rather vanish with
the Oly announcement.

Seems they torpedoed some enthusiasm for their new flagship body even
if this was anticipated.
Mike

   I've had one for a few years and it is indeed a very nice lens. Good
FL,
very sharp, well made and real focusing.

Charlie

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/460536-USA/Sigma_257107_105mm_f_2_8_EX_Macro.html