Re: [OM] No on caught my stupid error, was: GH2 specs! wow!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] No on caught my stupid error, was: GH2 specs! wow!!!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 06:50:40 +1000
You wouldn't pronounce who as woo, now whould you? :-)
The correct sound is somewhere between wuh and huh but it's tricky.
And your name qualifies for the treatment. It's archaic but pleasant,
like pronouncing both vowels in boat (as Northumbrians can).
Oh, and it's Heimlich innit?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx