Re: [OM] OM] Tyres was Re: Soon we will have winter again

Subject: Re: [OM] OM] Tyres was Re: Soon we will have winter again
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:27:41 -0400
  Not sure I agree with that statement Boris, but they do vary greatly. In
my experience the OEM tires don't last very long; in my case the Bridgestone
Duelers that came on my CR-V lasted about 40K miles and I was lucky
(comments on Tirerack complained they couldn't get 20K out of them). I
replaced them four years ago with Bridgestone Potenza and I got 87K miles
out of that set. Of course I drive like your granma's granma. Still have
original brake pads at 138000 miles.

Charlie