Re: [OM] E-30 is finally back in my hands!

Subject: Re: [OM] E-30 is finally back in my hands!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 23:06:17 -0400
The mirror has a tendency to fall off on 5Ds.  To fix it they put a
couple of support strips down the sides.  I'd known about this for a
year or so but thought it had to fail to be fixed.  I didn't realize
they'll do the fix preemptively but I asked in an email and they said
send it in
<http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/eos_slr_camera_systems/eos_digital_slr_cameras/eos_5d#ServiceAndSupport>

Chuck