Re: [OM] Sunbeam

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunbeam
From: "|-o-|" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 10:36:53 +1000 (EST)
Hi Jim,

> Great shot.  Perhaps the E-1 is really a remote triggering device for the
> E-450.

The E450 was still on but I think its was a remenant of whatever accident
befell it before I bought it and fixed it. The body seems fine now though
everytime I open it to fix something and put it back together, something
else always seems to stop working. So its more likely to be something
related to that. Next time something stops working and I have to open
it again I'll reseat all the cable ribbons as well, which I realised I ment
to do last time but didnt.

Still its a good little camera ignoring its minor faults, taken 276 shots
with it so far.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Trouble: Charles Manson.  *REAL* Trouble: His evil twin. -- Mister Boffo