Re: [OM] (OM) A few photos of early Spring flowers

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) A few photos of early Spring flowers
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 10:36:03 -0500
Very nice, Brian.  I particularly like the two Iris images.  I agree, for
still subjects, a good manual focus lens beats AF.  However, for insects,
etc, where capture must be swift, my E-1 and E-510 focus the ZD 35 Macro
fairly well, and the combination is much faster in use.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA