Re: [OM] [IMG] 1st Day of School

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] 1st Day of School
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 08:14:54 +0200
It's why you have a camera, Boris :-)

Congratulations to your son.  "School" must mean something different in the
USA: our children start school at 4 or 5 in the UK.  But it is worth getting
youngsters to tilt their heads slightly in a posed shot.  Without any other
device to loosen up a pose it works most of the time for me when I take photos
of our student pilots when they go solo etc . . .

Chris