Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: food, work and food

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: food, work and food
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 07:25:29 -0400
The food shots made me hungry.  The navajas look interesting and tasty.
  They appear very similar to what I call the razor or jackknife clam
found in the US and Canada along the Atlantic coast.  I've never eaten
them and have never seen them for sale, probably because they're very
hard to catch relative to other clams.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_jackknife_clam>

Chuck Norcutt