Re: [OM] Odd behavior E-30

Subject: Re: [OM] Odd behavior E-30
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 08:52:25 -0600
I can't keep up with you boys! I go out of town for a week to celebrate
my 20 year wedding anniversary, and come home to 1000 emails and find
this little gem hidden away, LOL.
As to the original content of this thread...my camera has officially
been cleared for repairs under warranty. At least that's what the
website says. With an estimated return shipping date of 9-7-10.

Candace