Re: [OM] more from Texas

Subject: Re: [OM] more from Texas
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 09:27:22 -0400
  On the History Channel there is a segment (pun intended) of Modern Marvels
devoted to hot dog/ sausage making. Ranges from small family run specialty
sausage to humongous modern plants. It was pretty much what I expected about
the process but I won't let my kids watch fearing revolt at the dinner
table.

Charlie