Re: [OM] E-450 and size

Subject: Re: [OM] E-450 and size
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 11:40:23 +1000 (EST)
Hi David,

> > "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a
> > system of government! Supreme executive power is derived by a mandate
> > from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
>
> Some farcical aquatic ceremony would at least return a result, unlike a
> mandate from the masses... :)

I think its what Australia certainly needs at present, we can chose
someone from a bunch of twitt's at present, or we can chose a twit ;-)

So a strange woman is probably more likely to pick someone who
could do a better job. Sigh, says so much of our current crop of
politicians doesn't it.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Calling Windows an "innovation" is like calling Caddyshack a "golf lesson."