Re: [OM] film, et al

Subject: Re: [OM] film, et al
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:07:38 -0700 (PDT)
I have a photo book on Finland from the 30's.

There is tons of sepia and bw, but the ones I like the best have a greenish
cast, not sure what the official name is...In general, sepia and green work
better than bw if you would like to produce grainier images with somewhat
limited dynamic range ( I know I am talking heresy, but these are images that
appeal to me and it looks really, really good)  Maybe one day Ill scan a few,
to illustrate what I mean.

Didnt follow the entire tread, since I was on vacation, but the best bw picture
I have ever seen was taken with AGFA ISO 25.  I have tried it and think is the
best for bw landscape.  ymmv of course

Best

Boris