Re: [OM] Don't wear flip flops around scorpions!

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't wear flip flops around scorpions!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 14:25:32 -0400
Not to worry.  Bill only has black widows and brown recluses... which
you already have.  But don't forget the moccasins, copperheads, coral
snakes, western diamondbacks, massasaugas, pygmy, timber and blacktailed
rattlers.  But, not to worry.  Bill's areas of Texas don't have any
Mojave, rock or prairie rattlers like some other parts of Texas.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt