Re: [OM] Random acts of kindness

Subject: Re: [OM] Random acts of kindness
From: "Jon Mitchell" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:34:47 +0100
Sad to say I had the same experience too.  Offered a couple of double-digit
OMs here, and a 3rd-party winder.  Someone said they could use them for a
scouting photography club or something, so I posted them off to him.

Never heard a thing, despite my attempts to contact him.  Not even a
"thanks, they arrived fine".

Oh well.  Makes you think twice before doing the same again, but I'm sure I
will at some point.  Just doesn't do much to restore my faith in the human
race,  but I guess I just haven't met Ken and his OM-3 yet ;-)

Jon