Re: [OM] Random acts of kindness

Subject: Re: [OM] Random acts of kindness
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 11:03:24 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/2010 3:32:03 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
oice500@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Random  acts of kindness give one a nice fuzzy feeling,
sometimes  :-)

I'd say, "Always."

One never knows what energy is dislodged and radiated out from ground zero
of a random act of kindness.  You have an idea how your action will
positively affect the subject of your kindness . . . however we are clueless as

to how it will impact others.  That is the real beauty of  it.  How would the
world change if we each integrated the  practice of "random acts of
kindness" into our lives . . . everyday.

Bill Barber