Re: [OM] E-450 and size

Subject: Re: [OM] E-450 and size
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 23:59:28 +1000 (EST)
Hi Chuck,

> Perhaps a grip strap like this would work
> <http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/357995-REG/Kalt_NP6779.html>
> Or you could make your own hand grip from a piece of aluminum bar stock
> and a piece of 25mm dowel and a couple of bolts.  Or you could use an
> old, broken OM winder (possibly modified) or any of several types of
> flash brackets (also possibly modified).

I do have a broken WinderII in the junk box, which is one of the
30 odd packing boxes in the garage :-(
I was thinking of taking a stab at which box its in, as I only marked
them roughly with what contents are where, I know I'd end
up opening boxs !

Once I find the broken winder, I guess I could unpack the grinder
as well as the resin, and fill in the bottom bit after I leave the
bottom shell off (less wieght and I want the grip, not the battery
compartment.

Problem with a lot of the flash grips is they dont really
give the good grip of something like the OM Winder II
but <http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/357995-REG/Kalt_NP6779.html>
sure likes like it would do the job of stopping the drops.

Thanks for the link :-)

Cheers
Ian Manners
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.