Re: [OM] Large sensor schmutz--Please stat page Dr. Sensor Cleaner

Subject: Re: [OM] Large sensor schmutz--Please stat page Dr. Sensor Cleaner
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 13:58:30 -0400
True. But it removes the fear factor for people who don't want to
master that particular skill. Not that a shop person couldn't screw up
your sensor, too. <g>

Oddly enough, after being plagued by crap for the first year or so of
ownership, I had the sensor cleaned in Portland, and haven't had any
trouble since. The few times I've seen something, I've locked up the
mirror and used a rocket blower to swish out the sensor box. Problem
solved.

--Bob