[OM] Odd behavior E-30

Subject: [OM] Odd behavior E-30
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 10:29:43 -0600
Hi List,

I am sorry I haven't posted in quite some time. Only getting a chance to
post today because I have a sick kid at home. I have been having some
intermittent odd behavior with my E-30. Seems to be at shutter speeds
over 1/500. I have not had a chance to do actual testing with each lens
at each shutter speed to see if it always happens or try to figure out
under which conditions it always happens. But it happened again
yesterday, so I have a series of shots that show what is going on. I
would be interested to hear your thoughts and advice on this problem.

These were taken with the E-30, 50-200mm (non SWD lens), and the EC14.
Fresh battery. When I saw it happening, I reseated the lens, reinserted
the battery, reinserted the card, just trying to see if something wasn't
seated correctly. No change until I got below 1/500. The EXIF data is
available on each image by clicking the blue "i" on the picture. I
apologize n advance for the way SmugMug shows the shutter speed.

If someone needs more info, or would like to see an original (not
resized) image, just let me know.
Thank you in advance for any input.

http://candid-captures.smugmug.com/Other/Online-Sharing/10811670_998Pq#979739838_4dQdv

Candace