Re: [OM] My, how times have changed . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] My, how times have changed . . .
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 05:56:21 +0100
Bill

Congratulations to your cousin, and I hope that her tour goes well. We have a
female station commander at my station (RAF Wyton, near Huntingdon) and I think
that she manages to be a mother and wife pretty well.

Picasaweb and Picasa are very useful tools for the itinerant photographer.
It's a shame that the images you have on Picasaweb can't be used directly in a
Blogspot site (or I haven't found it), and I would like more choice in the
appearance of the Picasaweb galleries, but they are useful nonetheless.

Chris