[OM] [OT] Motorcycles

Subject: [OM] [OT] Motorcycles
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:23:13 -0700 (PDT)
Nathan got my brain spinning with his post on the Honda CB750 and I got a
stupid question.

Look at the Yamaha XS650(yellow, second row from top):

http://www.big-moon.jp/gallery1/index.html

I really like the exhaust arrangement, but wouldnt it burn the leg of the
driver?  Or this is a bike that is intended for a show and not meant to be
ridden.

Why I ask, you ask?   Coz I think that this setup will look really good on the
CB750 and I would like to modify one so I could finally learn to ride a
motorcycle...never ridden one myself...honestly, laugh as much as you want...:)

Boris