Re: [OM] need advice re projecting images

Subject: Re: [OM] need advice re projecting images
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 20:21:48 +0100
Well, it might be slightly distorted, not necessarily "very" distorted, Mike.
My (admittedly quite modern) TV set provides the facility for adjustment,
automatic or manual, for different TV inputs.   In fact it will run YouTube
videos with no problem, with padding around the edges of the video output,
direct from the Internet.

Chris