[OM] Flash Diffusion Using Coffee Filter Paper

Subject: [OM] Flash Diffusion Using Coffee Filter Paper
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 19:06:07 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Flash+Covered+with+Coffee+Filter+Paper.jpg.html

> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN US

Dean always like to use those  white foam thingies in which electronics
etc are packed---he fashioned some reflective (?mylar) material in the
rear to improve efficiency.  Large ones work great for people shots.
Not sure I would put a condom diffuser on my T32 as the one currently
used is from Thomas--might get thrown off the list.  No hesitation to
put on the Viv 283 though.
The Lumiquest minisoft box works nicely for many macro applications
(better than foam bag, not so sure)  and looks more elegant when that
is important.

Mike