Re: [OM] Images: Stormy Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] Images: Stormy Weather
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 06:18:53 +0100
Those are lovely, Joel.  The last 2 are the best, to my eyes, but they are all
pleasing both as thumbnails and in the viewing sizes.  They are the sort of
photos that I should like to take, and I might get the chance this evening as
we have an occlusion sitting over England at midday and the air might be moist
enough with the sunset.

Chris