Re: [OM] OT Da Weddin'

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Da Weddin'
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:38:20 -0700
  On 8/10/2010 6:15 AM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> That's one dapper Moose.

Why thank you, sir!

The wedding was held about an hour ENE of our cooler, foggier (especially this
year) clime. I guess it's been
unseasonably cool out there this year as well, so never quite topped 90F. It
was hot, so I thought a summer outfit was
appropriate. :-)

> Congrats.  The lurkin' Marnie and I were wondering about the significance of
> the lapel pins.

Nick had me search out the wedding organizer to find his boutonniere, which
turned out to be the strangeish  thingie he
wore on his lapel. New to me, but I don't think there's any significance beyond
a new/different style of boutonniere.

Moose