[OM] [Way OT] was: American railways

Subject: [OM] [Way OT] was: American railways
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 16:48:22 -0400
Sorry, nor an environment without an economy.  I'm with Bjørn Lomborg on
the economic points and with Dick Lindzen, John Christy and Steve
McIntyre on AGW.  I'd adhere to the precautionary principle if I didn't
believe that climate modelers are trying to model a chaotic system.  Not
according to the modelers, of course, but it they admitted that there
wouldn't be many research grants.  Too bad you can't vote against me any
more.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt