[OM] I borrowed some of Jim's fake bumble bees

Subject: [OM] I borrowed some of Jim's fake bumble bees
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 12:57:22 -0400
Those are very nice, Chuck.  Nothing wrong with your focusing ability
--at F11 no less.  You should get those Zuikos out to play more often.
Thanks for  posting those.

I was thing that perhaps having an adapter w/o the stop down pin might
be easier for hand-held shots such as these.  Focus wide open, after
pre-determining desired dof and stop down with the dof preview button.
Never done that, but would seem an improvement.

The Rose of  Sharon in your neck of the woods have also bloomed waaay
early.  I think our garden is 3 weeks ahead of normal.  Rose of Sharon
are a bit odd--they seem to take forever to break dormancy in the
spring and after a hard winter I think they might have bit the dust.  I
like the fact that they bloom late, but not this year.  Our  "Back to
School" and "Autumn Blaze" hybrid Daylilies are already blooming as
well.  I gave them specific instructions to wait for Moose.
Mike

Thanks.  Yes, having to focus everything at f/11 in subdued daylight
was
not particularly easy.  At least it gives instant feedback on DOF.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt