Re: [OM] Copycats

Subject: Re: [OM] Copycats
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 09:18:42 -0400
Well, it's true there's not much original there, at least not in the
Maine folder, but then it's also true there are only so many angles
you can shoot Pemaquid from. He obviously was there late in the day so
ignored the views from the north, which I think are more spectacular.
As for the photo you've linked to, we all have that photo in our work.
You can't spend time at Pemaquid and not get it.

Here are mine. They are new iterations of old shots. Well, Pemaquid
Morning is the original horizontal of a picture I sold for years as a
vertical. Pemaquid Afternoon resulted from a revisitation to some
old .ORF files. I also had a similar image in vertical, but now I like
the horizontal better.

http://www.bobwhitmire.com/page8/page3/page3.html

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com