Re: [OM] IMG: Another Butterfly

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Butterfly
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 17:18:50 -0400
Chris,

Incoming calls also count against most plans over here unlike the UK system
of only paying for outgoing calls. They also double dip on texts as the
sender and recipient are charged a fee. A side benefit is there isn't a
surcharge for calling mobile numbers, either from a land line or mobile to
mobile. Mobiles get assigned the same area code as you live in. I am still
not sure which method I think is best.

Dan S