[OM] OM 3T, OMZ 21/2 hood

Subject: [OM] OM 3T, OMZ 21/2 hood
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 18:16:44 -0400
"Isn't it the same hood as the 35mm shift.  Where is my Gingko? Or was
it
the Gecko I misplaced? "
 Bill Barber

I think the 35 shift uses the 21/3.5 hood.  Jeff K always said it
didn't work that great on the 35 shift and he used his hand or some
such.  i haven't bothered looking for one yet as a result.
The 21/2 hood has a slip on (the one I have ) or a screw-in---see
Moose's link.  The slip on is fine and I obtained mine from a list
member at a very reasonable  price.  I really  like the aesthetics of
my mint metal screw on for the 24/2.8, though I am probably the only
one that notices when I use it.

Mike