Re: [OM] Weeks 26 27 and 28

Subject: Re: [OM] Weeks 26 27 and 28
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:37:27 +0200
  Hi Chuck, maybe I should have been clearer, the first link is to the
Disney stuff and is there mainly for the family etc, and anyone who
wants to see how the canyon 70-200 worked for me, I mainly used two
lenses, the canyon mentioned above and the 35-80/2.8   with a few taken
with the 21/2 or other. I had big problems getting sharp pictures with
the 35-80/2.8 until I set the lens at F8 and the camera in speed
priority set to 1/125 and then used auto ISO to do any adjustments for
me, this worked quite well.

Of the three links following each to only one image I recommend at least
looking  at week 28 - Great Escape and let me know what you think of
that one - it is actually a biplane although that's difficult to see
from the picture.  week 29 features kids and week 26 is a bit unusual
and I hope it works.

Thanks Ian