Re: [OM] IMG: Cluster + "Limp Home Mode"

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Cluster + "Limp Home Mode"
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 16:43:36 +0100
My Mini didn't smoke.  And it was an ancient machine, a mini van with extra
seats in the back.  The engine rocked on its mountings and knocked itself out
of gear, but it didn't smoke.

I bought it while at school with a chum, a Canadian.  He insured it for himself
without letting me know (bastard, de Cosson!).  I discovered my status when
stopped by the police on my own one day ...

... not that I have born a grudge, or anything, for the last 38 years.  No, not

Chris

;-) I wonder if he searches for his name on the Internet.