[OM] FW: Anniversaries

Subject: [OM] FW: Anniversaries
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 18:31:43 -0400
So sorry to hear.     My Dad's OM-2 is still actively used.  I did not
have the heart to remove his last film memo from the holder.  It is
loaded with ektar 100 now and ready to go.  Best if the "grill" has
charcoal and lighter fluid loaded  as the activation energy to use it
is much lower.

Hard to believe it is 3 yrs since Walt posted.  I think he would
appreciate the new I-phone snafu.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/mobile/07/13/iphone.4.duct.tape/index.html

Mike

Hello All,

Just a quick reminder to get out there today and take a photo of
something
vaguely connected with Duct Tape and Epoxy.  And be certain that it is
no
more than 500 yards from the car.  Yes, it is that time of year again
(thank
goodness for Outlook Reminders !) - have fun out there y'all, and raise
glass of something appropriate to Walt.

Personally, I will be raising a glass of Talisker tomorrow evening.  Not
necessarily a favourite of Walt's, but a favourite of my Father's - who
passed away last week.  It was he who first introduced me to Olympus
cameras, so in some way it's all his fault ;-)

Jon