[OM] Shooting Film?

Subject: [OM] Shooting Film?
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:10:28 +0100
Not putting film in a camera, but shooting film nonetheless.  Feel free to
browse around this pile of images.  If you are asked for a password it's
"triffic".  There are quite a lot though (and still another batch from the
third day's shooting to come) so here are some starting points, if you like.

Whilst not tied up as second camera on this independent film, I did my best
to record some of the complexities and hard work involved in even the
smallest of such projects:

http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/126564174
http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/126564216
http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/126564221

to supply some on-set stills:

http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/126564187
http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/126564202
http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/126564186

I very much enjoyed paying careful attention to a group of people who
generally ignored my camera even while I was talking to them:

http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/126564214
http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/126564200
http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/126564192

I felt no compulsion to resist grabbing some of the opportunities that might
have passed me by if I hadn't been out there trying to look at everything on
behalf of someone else:

http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/126564179
http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/126564193
http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/126564203

And of course it was very enjoyable to spend so much time chatting with the
other newbie on the crew; a quite remarkable young woman originally from
Finland, but long enough in Leeds to have acquired a very nice Yorkshire
edge to her accent...

http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/126565214
http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/126565216

Hopefully there is something for everyone here!

All the best to my friends on the list, especially those who are having to
deal with problems I tend not to join in discussing, but think of often.

Tom