Re: [OM] George's (classicVW) computerapparently infectedwith avirus

Subject: Re: [OM] George's (classicVW) computerapparently infectedwith avirus
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 09:24:13 +0100
I disagree, Moose :-)

I was speaking of an email:
1 containing nothing but a link to a website and either
2a sent using a forged address or
2b sent from George's PC without his knowledge.

Per 1 in that list, I believe it was correctly diagnosed as spam.

NB I am not talking about the failed message to Brian Swale, which if caught
somewhere as spam was indeed incorrectly identified.

Piers