[OM] Kiss that film goodbye!

Subject: [OM] Kiss that film goodbye!
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 08:47:10 -0500
A story in this mornings local paper about Kodachrome- A roll purported to
be the last produced by Kodak, and how do they decide which is the last? was
processed this week at Dwaynes. It was shot by a National Geographic photog
and he visited Dwaynes in person to have it processed, and was followed by a
camera crew and segment producer from NG Television, so I suppose there is a
TV special in the making, although there were no details about it. It is
safe to presume that a show is in the making because nobody, and I mean
nobody goes to Parsons Kansas for fun!

This final roll will go, after its appearance in NG later, to the Kodak
House museum. Dwaynes confirms that December 10 will be the final day of K14
processing and the machine, presumed by them to be the last existing, will
be scrapped.

I suppose the Impossible porject folks coud take this on...

Bill Pearce, who will not miss it.